- Both the legs together have 50% of the nerves of the human body, 50% of the blood vessels and 50% of the blood is flowing through them.
- It is the largest circulatory network that connects the body.
- Only when the feet are healthy then the convention current of blood flows smoothly, so people who have strong leg muscles will definitely have a strong heart.
- Aging starts from the feet upwards.
- As a person gets older, the accuracy & speed of transmission of instructions between the brain and the legs decreases, unlike when a person is young.
- In addition, the so-called Bone Fertilizer Calcium will sooner or later be lost with the passage of time, making the elderly more prone to bone fractures.
- Bone fractures in the elderly can easily trigger a series of complications, especially fatal diseases such as brain thrombosis.
- Do you know that 15% of elderly patients generally, will die max. within a year of a thigh-bone fracture !!
- Exercising the legs, is never too late, even after the age of 60 years.
- Although our feet/legs will gradually age with time, exercising our feet/ legs is a life-long task.
Walk 10,000 steps / 365 Days
- Only by regular strengthening the legs, one can prevent or reduce further aging.
- Please walk for at least 30-40 minutes daily to ensure that your legs receive sufficient exercise and to ensure that your leg muscles remain healthy.
You should share this important information with all your 40+years” friends & family members, as everyone is aging on a daily basis.